Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another member to "the club"

Today I will go to pay my respects to another lil angel who went to be with Jesus way before his parents had wished. Unfortunately "the club" that no one ever wants to join has two new members. The club you join when your sweet child goes to be with the Lord before you. Please pray for Martha and Kevin as they enter this difficult time of saying goodbye for the last time on earth before they are reunited with Eli on the streets of Heaven one day. I just get comfort in knowing Peyton was there to greet him and they now play together at their Father's feet while they wait for us and wonder why so many tears are shed. Truly they are were we all long to be one sweet day. I hope our sweet angels look down on us today and realize how much they are loved and missed.

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

This is sad news you share with us today. I am praying for Martha, Kevin and little Eli. He is safe in the arms of our Father. What I would really like is for you to visit my site and leave a comment.
http://wwwforyourtears.blogspot.com/ or just email me and provide me with their name & address so I can mail them a handkerchief.
dpucci9972@gmail.com
Take care & God Bless

Waves of Victory said...

Prayers for them!

How are you doing? How far along are you now in your pregnancy? Hope all is well.

Rachel