Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Letter to My Sweet Peyton

Dear sweet Peyt,
I just wanted you to know that even though I know my arms are aching to hold you, I am so overjoyed that I can at least have peace that you are celebrating with Jesus. I can just imagine your big bright smile as you sit at our Father's table on that wonderful Christmas morn. I know that you will have a joyous celebration there while we are missing you here. My heart breaks that I will never experience Christmas with you but Mommy can't be selfish. God wanted you home with him and Mommy is so thankful for the time I had with you here. You made my life so much better my sweet boy. Mommy loves you sooo very much. I also smile as I think about you, Hannah, Carly, and all the other angel babies play around Heaven's tree. I know you all will be with us in our hearts until we can be there again. Just know that even though it seems like Mommy cries alot that its just because I miss you so much my sweet boy. I love you and miss you terribly. Please know that I will see you again one day. Until then I will miss you and keep your memory alive. I hope you liked your trees and your special ornament. Merry Christmas baby boy. I love you.
Love,
Mommy
P.S. You will always be my baby just know that.

1 comment:

Waves of Victory said...

Very Sweet! They are happy and pain free. And having the most wonderful christmas you could ever imagine!!! I pray that God gives you peace and comfort during this Christmas season.
Rachel